Submit Your Model!

Submit your model!: If you're a kid like me who loves to build Lego models, you can email some photos of your creations to generationbrick@gmail.com, along with a description of your model. My dad and I will post some of the better submissions for everyone to enjoy!

(BTW: Please DON'T send any personal information, and make sure the photos show only the Lego models--photos with faces will NOT be posted.)

Saturday, April 30, 2011

CONTEST WINNER

Sorry that I haven't been posting lately, and that it took me so long to post the winner to the pirate contest. Actually, I only had one entry, so... here it is:


It's an imperial fort about to be ambushed by pirates. Enough said.

2 comments:

  1. I guess you could say, "pirates and indian." Well, I guess he is a pirate. There's always a critic somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. someone whose real name starts with DMay 2, 2011 at 11:16 AM

    My name is not known. If you somehow hear what my name is, I don't know where you live. :) :P

    ReplyDelete