Submit Your Model!

Submit your model!: If you're a kid like me who loves to build Lego models, you can email some photos of your creations to generationbrick@gmail.com, along with a description of your model. My dad and I will post some of the better submissions for everyone to enjoy!

(BTW: Please DON'T send any personal information, and make sure the photos show only the Lego models--photos with faces will NOT be posted.)

Friday, April 8, 2011

Homemade Brickarms




Yeah, I'm FINALLY posting. I've been very busy with school and stuff and hardly ever have a chance to get on the computer. Well, I'm updating it. With more homemade stuff. Well, I found some white clay, cut up some Lego parts >: D, stuck it in the oven, then covered it in color using sharpies and came up with these. The first uses a bipod that I made, the second is a Pokemon trainer with a Pikachu and a Charmander (you can stick a flame piece in the Charmander's mouth to make it look like it's using flamethrower) The third is a secret agent guy with a tiny pistol that fits in the suitcase, and the last is holding both some kind of machine gun and a "Pineapple" MKII fragmentation grenade. It took about an hour and a half to make these. The Lego pieces that I used for the handles and stuff didn't melt or deform in the oven. Anyway, that's about all! :)




P.S. I will post the pirate contest winner (only 1 person entered... Yippee!) soon. As his prize, I'm sending him some of these homemade weapons.

No comments:

Post a Comment