Submit Your Model!

Submit your model!: If you're a kid like me who loves to build Lego models, you can email some photos of your creations to generationbrick@gmail.com, along with a description of your model. My dad and I will post some of the better submissions for everyone to enjoy!

(BTW: Please DON'T send any personal information, and make sure the photos show only the Lego models--photos with faces will NOT be posted.)

Friday, August 6, 2010

Lego Star Wars the Visual Dictionary (Book review)

This is a book review on Lego Star Wars the Visual Dictionary.(Duh!)
It's a decent book, it has pretty good pictures and descriptions, a list of every star wars set ever made, and when they were made,(although they did make a couple mistakes) a page with pictures of miniature Star Wars sets, and some pics of models that AFOLs (Adult Fans of Lego) made. Of course, there's WAY more than that, but I only have so much room to type. About half the thickness of the book is used to hold the exclusive Luke Skywalker minifig. For $21.99 U.S. dollars, I would recommend this book to any kid (or adult!) that likes Lego Star Wars.

2 comments:

  1. What are the mistakes? I think you have an obligation to your public to keep us informed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read this before!

    ReplyDelete